||600 / 620
|700 / 720
|800 / 820
|900 / 920
Estrutura das Portas Eucadoor
1. HDF door skins
2. Core in a cellular structure with a hexagonal format
3. Low density Solid core (upon inquiry)
4. Solid wood stiles and rail
5. Solid wood lock blocks
The Eucadoor doors are installed with conventional locks and hinges in wood, steel or aluminum frames;
The trimming adjustment of the door at the frame should not exceed 5 mm in each stile and 5 mm in each rail;
The same quantity should be trimmed on each side;
The Eucadoor doors should only be installed in internal rooms and should not be exposed to the action of water.
In places subject to moisture door should be waterproofed.
- The Eucadoor doors should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth or one which is slightly moistened in clean water;
- In cases of stubborn dirt , use a cloth with a solution of water and neutral soap;
- Do not use abrasive products such as steel wool.
Packaging and Storage
The Eucadoor doors are individually shrink wrapped and stacked on pallets carrying from 35 pieces.
Doors should be stored in their original packaging, in a dry and ventilated place, protected from the action of the sun and rain. They should remain in a horizontal position, on a flat and level platform.