||600 / 620
|700 / 720
|800 / 820
|900 / 920
Structure of Eucadoor Doors
1. HDF door skins
2. Core in a cellular structure with a hexagonal format
3. Low density Solid core (upon inquiry)
4. Solid wood stiles and rail
5. Solid wood lock blocks
The Eucatex doors are installed with conventional locks and hinges in wooden, steel or aluminum frames;
The trimming adjustment of the door at the frame must not exceed 5 mm in each rail and 5 mm in each stile;
The same quantity should be trimmed on each side;
In places subject to moisture the door should be have a waterproofing protection, so that it is not exposed to the action of the water.
- Eucatex doors should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth or one which is slightly moistened in clean water;
- In cases of stubborn dirt , use a cloth with a solution of water and neutral soap;
- Do not use abrasive products such as steel wool.
Packaging and Storage
Eucatex doors are individually shrink-wrapped and stacked on pallets of 35 pieces. Inquire about orders with special widths and heights.
Doors must be stored in their original packaging, in a dry and ventilated place, protected from the action of the sun and rain. They should remain in a horizontal position, on a flat and level platform.
- Check of the resistance of the leaf to impacts.
- Check of the deformation of the leaf submitted to loading.
- Check of the behavior of the leaf submitted to abnormal maneuvers.
- Eucalyptus hardboard