An excellent opportunity for you to become a partner of Eucatex.
Eucatex is seeking new partners to expand its eucalyptus plantation areas through the Forestry Partnership and Leasing Project.
What is Forestry Partnership and Leasing?
The Forestry Leasing is an agreement between Eucatex and rural owners who lease their properties for a determined period, receiving a payment for their use.
The Forestry Partnership is an agreement between Eucatex and rural owners for a determined period, receiving a percentage of the production of each cycle.
Check out the advantages of the Leasing and the Partnership with Eucatex:
- Generation of additional income for the rural property;
- Optimization of the use of the land when compared with other cultivation;
- 12 years’ leasing and partnership agreement with rebudding guaranteed for future sale of wood;
- Value added to the rural property;
- Payment with annual price-level restatement.
- Preference in acquiring the wood produced by the owner.
Learn about the conditions for Leasing/Partnership Agreements:
- Minimum area of 50 useful bushels;
- Maximum distance of 100 km from Salto and Botucatu;
- Documentation regularized.