- Check that there are no imperfections on the walls (nails, excess plaster, texture, peeling paint, etc.). If there are, execute the due corrections.
- Clean the wall where the Flexible Baseboard or Flexible Baseboard Trim will be installed.
- Trace on the wall, with a pencil (1), the height of the baseboard / baseboard trim which will be installed. This operation avoids applying the contact glue outside the gluing area.
- Measure the walls and execute the cutting required.
- With the aid of a brush (2 and 3), apply the contact glue on both the parts to be glued (back of the baseboard, back of the cutouts and walls). Wait for contact glue drying time (tack time – evaporation of the solvent) indicated by the manufacturer.
- After the contact glue drying time, apply the Eucafloor Flexible Baseboard or Eucafloor Flexible Baseboard Trim pressing it lightly with your hands. Then, with the aid of a rubber hammer (4), finish the fastening of the Eucafloor Flexible Baseboard / Eucafloor Flexible baseboard Trim to the walls.
For the CUT to have a perfect finishing (5), the saw needs to be "sharpened", removing the original teeth and transforming it into a "knife blade"(6).