Physical & Mechanical Properties*
||Minimum tensile strenght
Perpendicular to surface (N/mm²)
of Rupture (N/mm²)
of Elasticity (N/mm²)
|> 12.0 to 19.0
||4 to 11
|> 19.0 to 30.0
||4 to 11
*ABNT NBR 15316-2
Medium Density Fiberboards - Part 2: Requirements for boards used in dry conditions
- Thickness < 19 mm: ± 0.2 mm
- Thickness > 19 mm: ± 0.3 mm
- Length and Width: ± 2 mm/m linear, to the maximum of 5 mm
- Squareness: 2 mm/m
- Straightness: 1.5 mm/m
Classification of Emission of Formaldehyde: Class E-2
The surface with reflection complies with the requirements of standard ABNT NBR 14535 – Wood Furniture – Requirements and tests for painted surfaces (except for use in an external environment).
||15*, 18*, 25
Retail dimensions: contact uour distributor to obtain more information about dimensions and patterns available.
The MDF Lacca AD is supplied in panels stacked on pallets, according to the measures requested. To ensure the quality of the product, the packaging contains wooden strips, wedges and straps and protection on the upper and lower surfaces. In Retail business, product is supplied with a protective film on the high glossed surface.
Transportation and Handling
- The pallets must be transported with forklifts or similar equipment, to avoid harming the edges of panels.
- The floor of the body of the transporting truck must be clean, dry, even and without nails and screws sticking out or overlapping panels. Free spaces, if any, must be sealed. For greater safety, the stacks must be blocked and supported by fastening ropes. The points of the panels which undergo the action of these ropes should be protected by strong wedges.
- During the route in a transporting truck with open bodywork, protect the product against rain with an impermeable tarpaulin. Grain trucks must have the grain outlet closed to avoid rain entering during the journey.
- Avoid panel excess, mainly when there are no mechanized means of unloading (fork lifts). When unloading or moving the panels, avoid dragging them and do not subject them to any friction.
The panels should be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use abrasive products as steel sponge, soap, etc.